Castaldo Super Stretch Mold - 5lb Box
|1 to 5||$54.45|
|6 and above||$41.01|
ALL CASTALDO SILICONE JEWELRY MOLDING RUBBERS MAKES SUPERIOR QUALITY MOLDS THAT ARE TOUGH, STRONG, EASY TO PACK, EASY TO CUT, AND EASY TO USE!
- Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers produce waxes with an extremely smooth high shine finish that won't stick to the mold. Smooth shiny waxes mean faster cleaning and less polishing of finished castings.
- Wax patterns release from the rubber easily without the use of messy powders or silicone sprays.
- Molds cut "like butter" yet resist tearing. Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers make complex molds that are stronger than any other silicone molding rubber on the market. Molds last and last!
- Castaldo silicone molding rubbers will not discolor silver models.
- High thermal conductivity means that waxes cool more quickly, increasing the number of wax patterns that can be made per hour.
- Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers make molds that are ideal for vacuum wax injectors because they seal between injections almost as if they have never been cut. A better vacuum is created for better flow and fill.
- Excellent return to shape or "memory".
Similar to Super High Strength jewelry molding rubber but softer for extreme pliability, ﬂexibility and elasticity when needed for delicate models, extreme undercuts, cores and plugs. Use as an insert in Super High Strengthtm or Econosil jewelry molding rubber.
Molds that normally require many parts to release complicated or difficult patterns cannow be done easily and simply.
Castaldo SuperStretch™ was able to mold this hollow gold spiral sea shell charm without complicated multi-part inserts. The thin spiral core needed to reproduce the shell is strong and elastic enough to be withdrawn from wax patterns 100’s of times.
Just look at the shine!
SuperStretch High Shine Finish means less polishing. Cuts like butter. Easy mold packing / easy mold cutting. Low rubber shrinkage - only 1.3%.
SuperStretch is compatible with other Castaldo silicone molding rubbers - can be used alone or used as an insert for special projects.
Castaldo SuperStretch Jewelry Molding Rubber is available in strips 3/8” x 2 7/8” x 18” ( 6 mm x 7.3 cm x 45.7 cm ).
Packed in boxes containing 5 lbs. ( 2.27 kg. ) each. Or 30 cm x 30 cm x 7 mm squares (11.8” x 11.8” x 3/8”) packed in 20 kg. /44 lb. and 5 kg. /11.0 lb. convenience packages.
|Hardness||28 - 30|
|Vulcanization Temperature||165°C - 176°C (330°F - 350°F)|
|Uses||Elastic Inserts, Extreme Undercuts, Cores And Plugs|
|Shrinkage||Low - 1.3%|
|Tensile Strength Before Break||7.7n/mm²
|Tear Strength Before Breaking||19.2n/mm²
|Elongation Before Breaking||900%|