- Number of Tanks : 4
- Tank Size : 2 Liters
- Voltage : 110V
- Heating : 150w
- Dimensions without hood : 650mm x 370mm x 400mm
- Weight without hood : 23 Kg
Versatile & Easy To Use!
The Large Roma-Plater is a must have for the workshop of any jewelry and goldsmiths, optics, dental technicians and model technicians. In fact these machines are able to do every galvanic operation as gold-plating, silver-plating, rhodium-plating, nickel-plating, copper plating, electrolytic degreasing and electropolishing. Made in hot-painted steel, Roma-Plater machines have Pyrex borosilicate glass tanks, Plexiglass protection cover and anti-acid P.V.C. working plane.
Roma-Plater electroplating machines are furnished with electro-cleaner solution, stainless steel and plantized titanium anodes and cable with holder for the objects. On request are available plating solutions and relative anodes and stylogalvanic work set composed by stainless steel tweezers and plating pen with platinized contact. Made in Italy.
- 0°C - 120°C thermostat for temperature regulation of warmed tanks
- 0 - 60 seconds timer with selector for manual / automatic work
- 0 - 15 Volt infinite DC voltage output control
- Analogical Amp and Volt Meter
- Pilot lights and protection fuses for all functions
|Number Of Tanks||4|
|Tank Size||2 Liters (13 x 19cm)|
|Direct Current||Max Amp 15|
|Machine Dimensions Without Hood (WxDxH)||650mm x 370mm x 400mm|
|Machine Weight Without Hood||23 Kg|