Foredom Brushless Kit - High Torque & Speed - 2.35mm (3/32") Collet
- Brand: Foredom®
- Model: K.1055
- Horsepower: 1/6
- Max Speed: 50,000 RPM
- Handpiece Length: 2.35mm (3/32″)
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output: 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W
- Country of origin: United States
Kit includes control box with a digital display, a handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32"), variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, and an extra fuse.
Brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium, and low speed.
- High-Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It's also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds, it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, die, stone, or acrylics.
- Low-Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece
Control Box and Front Panel LED Specifications and Features...
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4" wide, 9.1" deep, 7" high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built-in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to the port on the backside of the control box
- Optional brush type handpiece connects to port in front
Brushless Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features...
- 6.3" long, 1.06" motor diameter, .75" grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with 3/32" collet
Foot Speed Control:
This variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717 to vary the speed from 1,000 to 50,000 RPM.