• Brand: JewelCAD • System Requirement: 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/7
Romanoff International Supply Corporation is proud to announce that we are suppliers of the Computer-Aided Design and Manufacture Software for JewelCAD. Unlike other 3D Softwares, JewelCAD is a free-form surface based solid modeler to create complex and unique jewelry designs. With the JewelCAD design program, designers have the ability to create powerful free-form modeling with advanced and unique tools to have artistic and stylish designs.
Non-engineering approach for easy learning & fast operation
- • Only basic knowledge of computers will be sufficient to master the software in several weeks.
- • Video tutorials for new functions demonstration are available for learning the new features in JewelCAD.
The most popular CAD/CAM software for the jewelry industry
- • Global distribution and support network to cover most Jewelry manufacturing countries and regions
- • JewelCAD is widely used in most jewelry manufacturing companies in China, India, and Thailand. Users are enjoying the efficiency and price-performance provided by JewelCAD.
Single integrated solution for Design, Photo-realistic rendering, CNC machining, & Rapid Prototyping output for manufacturing
- • Allows 3D viewing and manipulation of models.
- • Fast and easy to output high-quality photo-realistic color images.
- • Calculate the weight and count the number of stones of a design piece.
- • Output standard STL data for CNC 3-axis and rotary axis machining.
- • Output standard and seamless STL and SLC data for rapid prototyping.
- • Pentium, or higher processors.
- • Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/7.
- • The minimum requirement is Pentium 4 CPU, 512MB RAM, 24 bit color with 1024x768 resolution supporting OpenGL.
- • The suggested configuration is Intel Core 2 Duo or above, 2GB RAM or above, 24-bit or 32-bit color display card with 1280x.1024 resolution (or higher), 256MB RAM (or above), supporting OpenGL.
- JewelCAD will not be ported to any other operating systems, but JewelCAD does run on Apple Macs with Virtual PC