Ransom & Randolph Astro-Vest Platinum Investment - 100lb Drum
- Brand: Ransom & Randolph®
- Style: Astro-Vest®
- Weight: 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
- Country of origin: United States
|1 to 2||$173.90|
|3 to 4||$168.68|
|5 and above||$163.62|
"Just-add-water-and-invest" option for high-temperature alloys. No flask liner needed. Ransom & Randolph ASTROVEST investment is a phosphate-bonded material that provides jewelry casters with a mix-with water solution for high-temperature alloys that requires no additional flask set up. Can be used with a rubber sprue base and no inside non-asbestos liner required.
- • Maximum oven temperature is 1600°F (871°C).
- • Ideal for casting platinum and stainless steel.
- • Suitable to be used with high temperature alloys.
- • Fin-free castings with meticulous reproduction of detail.
- • Quality material that enhances the beauty your craftsmen create
- • Produces smoother surfaces than other investments, resulting in less finishing.
- • Sold in 100lb drums or 18 per pallet.
*Larger quantity discount pricing is available; please ask us to quote you at [email protected]