Ransom & Randolph Ultra-Vest Maxx - 40lb Bliss Box
- Brand: Ransom & Randolph®
- Style: UltraVest Maxx®
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Country of origin: United States
|1 to 2||$46.40|
|3 to 4||$45.01|
|5 and above||$43.66|
Priced Per 40lb Bliss Box
Ransom & Randolph Ultra-Vest MAXX investment provides jewelry casters with maximum thermal stability for high metal melt, burnout, and casting temperatures. Not for use with platinum or palladium.
- • Maximum oven temperature is 1450°F (788°C).
- • Exceptional results with white gold.
- • Suitable to be used with low-temperature alloys.
- • Provides casters with maximum thermal stability for high metal melt, burnout and casting temperatures.
- • Eliminates orange peel defects associated with metal/mold reaction.
- • Eliminates flashing and spalling defects associated with investment breakdown during burnout of resin pattern materials.
- • Sold in 40lb boxes (48 per pallet)
*Larger quantity discount pricing is available; please ask us to quote you at [email protected]
Please Note: This product contains a blend of crystalline silica. Prolonged inhalation of this product may be harmful. IARC reports that there is sufficient evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of inhaled crystalline silica in forms of quartz or cristabolite from occupational sources. Symptoms may not appear until permanent lung damage has occurred. Persons who use this product should have periodic physical examinations for silica exposure. Work areas should be periodically tested to determine the amount of airborne crystalline silica compared to OSHA and MSHA accepted standards. ALWAYS wear NIOSH-approved breathing protection for crystalline silica dust when working with product or when possible exposure to product dust exists. Users must comply with all applicable health and safety regulations relating to the safe handling of crystalline silica. See MSDS for information. California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains crystalline silica, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.