Yasui Rotating Burnout Furnace #13+
- Brand: Yasui
- Model or style no. : RBF13+
- Power: 220V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase
- Temperature (Burnout): Max. 950°C
- Flask Capacity: 13 Flasks (Dia. 101mm), 15 Flasks (Dia. 89mm), 19 Flasks (Dia. 76mm)
- Gold and Platinum
- Dimensions : 915mm (incl. control box) x 710mm x 2001mm (incl. afterburner)
- Weight: ~210kg (463lbs)
|1 to 1||Request Pricing|
Clean Burnout, Precise Control, and Ecological Design
The Yasui Rotating Burnout series features uniform heat transfer, due to the displacement of air created by the rotating shelves, within the flask chamber.
Accurate temperatures ensure a safe burn-out during stone-in-place casting.
The Variable Power Heating System automatically and precisely maintains set temperatures throughout the cycles, (999 Programs, with unlimited Ramps and Holds). This is essential with today’s changing materials that are no longer just injection wax. Today, there is a large range of resins that require different precise temperatures and varying temperature controls to ensure a clean burnout. If resin is not 100% removed from your investment flask, the unburned residue will contaminate your castings and can eat away at the investment cavities.
The Afterburner device neutralizes all fumes, odors and pollution produced during overnight burn-out. The narrow door design creates minimal heat loss.
Rotating Burnout Furnace #13+ (77-0146) is for gold and platinum. Rotating Burnout Furnace #37+ (77-0145) is for gold only.
Clean Burnout, Comfortable Work Environment & Ecological Design
- Yasui’s Ecological Design minimizes and practically eliminates noxious smells and fumes associated with antiquated gas and table top electric furnaces. The unique After-Burner System that is mounted on top of the RBF 13+ & RBF37+ reaches temperatures above 2000F, which is needed to remove the smoke and smells.
- The Yasui Flask Recall System will automatically bring forward the required flask that is typed into the control panel. Having a narrow door design will significantly reduce heat loss while the furnace door is open. The RBF 13+ uses a foot pedal for opening and closing the furnace door.
- Yasui’s Advanced Insulation System contains the heat associated from burnout cycles and still maintains and exterior surface temperature that is cool to the touch.
- The Yasui RBF Furnaces have a built in Dewaxing Feature for removing injection wax prior to ramping up the furnace temperatures.
Minimal Heat Loss While Opening The Door
As the door is not wide like normal burnout furnaces, the heat lost is much less and that temperature does not fall much.
Variable Power Heating
One burnout cycle can be programmed in 4 steps. Optimum heating power is automatically calculated and applied corresponding to each temperature zone, so that PRECISE TEMP. CONTROL IS ACHIEVED. Low power is for the beginning steps and higher power for the ending steps. Such a careful control has been developed for preventing flasks from the possible overheat at each step.
The RBF13+ can reach temperature up to 950 centigrade and is ideal for casters who cast both gold & platinum.
Easy-To-Access Control Panel
Various information is obtained from the control panel, such as present step no., present burning out temperature inside the furnace etc.
Burnout cycle will perfectly proceed by the preset time. For instance, if you plan to start CASTING AT 9:00 AM next day, flasks would be ready at 9:00 AM by presetting time today. Maximum preset time is 9 days 23 hours 50 minutes.
4 kinds of different burnout cycles can be memorized on the controller.
Overheat Protection Device Safety For Stones In Flask
The value of precious stones inside the furnace is beyond comparison with the value of the furnace. RBF13+'s overheat protection device on the front panel can prevent the precious stones safely from overheating. Should the temperature exceed the setting value, the power is immediately shut off.
Measures For Power Failure
On power failure during burnout cycle time under automatic burnout mode, present burnout STEP is memorized. And when power is recovered, the burnout cycle can be automatically restored and started from the step number where power failure occurred.
|Power||220V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase|
|Power Consumption||6 KVA (including afterburner)|
|Net Weight||Approx. 210kg (463lb)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||915mm (incl. control box) x 710mm x 2001mm (incl. afterburner)|
|Burnout Temperature||Max. 950°C|
|Turntable||Dia. 330mm x 2 Tables|
|Capacity||13 Flasks (Dia. 101mm), 15 Flasks (Dia. 89mm), 19 Flasks (Dia. 76mm)|
|Max. Height Of Flask||230mm (H)|