Yasui Rotating Burnout Furnace #37+
- Brand : Yasui
- Model or style no. : RBF37+
- Power : 380V, 50/60Hz, 3 Phases
- Temperature (Burnout): Max. 850°C
- Flask Capacity : 37 Flasks (Dia. 100mm), 45 Flasks (Dia. 89mm) & 230mm H
- Gold Machine
- Dimensions : 1125mm (incl. control box) x 1073mm x 2176mm (incl. afterburner)
- Weight: ~460kg (1014lbs)
The new solution for lost wax flask burnout process
The Yasui Rotating Burnout Furnace #37+ features uniform heat transfer, due to the displacement of air created by the Rotating Shelves, within the flask chamber.
Accurate Temperatures ensure a safe burn-out during stone-in-place casting.
The Variable Power Heating System automatically and precisely maintains set temperatures throughout the cycles, (999 Programs, with unlimited Ramps and Holds). This is essential with today’s changing materials that are no longer just injection wax. Today, there are a large range of resins that require different precise temperature and varying temperature controls to insure a clean burnout. If resin is not 100% removed from your investment flask, the unburned residue will contaminate your castings and can eat away at the investment cavities.
The Afterburner device neutralizes all fumes, odors and pollution produced during overnight burn-out. The narrow door design creates minimal heat loss.
Rotating Burnout Furnace #37+ (77-0145) is for gold only. Rotating Burnout Furnace #13+ (77-0146) is for gold and platinum.
Clean Burnout, Comfortable Work Environment & Ecological Design
- Yasui’s Ecological Design minimizes and practically eliminates noxious smells and fumes associated with antiquated gas and table top electric furnaces. The unique After-Burner System that is mounted on top of the RBF13+ & RBF37+ reaches temperatures above 2000F, which is needed to remove the smoke and smells.
- The Yasui Flask Recall System will automatically bring forward the required flask that is typed into the control panel. Having a narrow door design will significantly reduce heat loss while the furnace door is open. The RBF37+ uses a foot pedal for opening and closing the furnace door.
- Yasui’s Advanced Insulation System contains the heat associated from burnout cycles and still maintains and exterior surface temperature that is cool to the touch.
- The Yasui RBF Furnaces have a built in Dewaxing Feature for removing injection wax prior to ramping up the furnace temperatures.
Uniform Heat Transfer
Our RBF - Rotating Burnout Furnace distributes the heat uniformly due to the minimal difference of temperature between the heater surface and the chamber as well as due to the displacement of air caused by the rotation. In this way, all the flasks are heated at the same temperature regardless of distance from the heating coil.
Minimal Heat Loss While Opening The Door
As the door is not wide like normal burnout furnaces, the heat lost is much less and that temperature does not fall much.
Easy-To-Access Control Panel
Various information is obtained from the control panel, such as present step no., present burning out temperature inside the furnace, and present rotating position of the turntables etc.
10 kinds of different burnout cycles can be memorized on the controller.
Overheat Protection Device - Safety For Stones In Flask
The value of precious stones inside the furnace is beyond comparison with the value of the furnace. RBF37's overheat protection device on the front panel can can prevent the precious stones safely from the overheating. Should the temperature exceed the setting value, the power is immediately shut off.
Recovering After Power Failure
In case of power failure during automatic burnout steps, the interrupted burnout STEP is memorized. After power is recovered, the burnout cycle automatically resumes from the step interrupted by the previous power failure.
|Power||380V, 50/60Hz, 3 Phases|
|Power Consumption||17.2 KVA (including afterburner)|
|Net Weight||Approx. 460kg (1014lb)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1125mm (incl. control box) x 1073mm x 2176mm (incl. afterburner)|
|Burnout Temperature||Max. 850°C|
|Turntable||Dia. 552mm x 2 Tables|
|Capacity||37 Flasks (Dia. 100mm), 45 Flasks (Dia. 89mm)|
|Max. Height Of Flask||230mm (H)|