Castaldo® Super High Strength Silicone Molding Rubber: 2 7/8" - 18" Strips - 5lb Box
- Brand: Castaldo
- Material: High Strength Silicone
- Color: Tan
- Length: 2-7/8 -18"
- Vulcanization Temperature: 165 - 176°C - (330 - 350°F)
- Shrinkage: Low 2.3%
- Country of origin: United States
|1 to 2||$80.75|
|3 to 5||$76.71|
|6 and above||$72.87|
ALL CASTALDO SILICONE JEWELRY MOLDING RUBBERS MAKES SUPERIOR QUALITY MOLDS THAT ARE TOUGH, STRONG, EASY TO PACK, EASY TO CUT, AND EASY TO USE!
- Hardness: 38-40
- Vulcanization Temperature: 165°C - 176°C (330°F - 350°F)
- Shrinkage: Medium 2.3%
- Tensile Strength Before Break: 8.3n/mm² (1204psi)
- Tear Strength Before Breaking: 21.2n/mm² (121lbs/in)
- Elongation Before Breaking: 667%
- We are not responsible for misuse of our products or their use in conjunction with unsafe or improperly maintained equipment or for uses other than intended as jewelry casting mold making material.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
This product will produce wax patterns with shrinkage rates as low as 0.0%. But it will not do so automatically because of the many variables beyond our control that exist in the mold making, wax injection, and metal casting processes.