Castaldo Super High Strength Mold - 2-7/8" Rubber Strips - 5lb Box
|1 to 5||$58.50|
|6 and above||$40.60|
ALL CASTALDO SILICONE JEWELRY MOLDING RUBBERS MAKES SUPERIOR QUALITY MOLDS THAT ARE TOUGH, STRONG, EASY TO PACK, EASY TO CUT, AND EASY TO USE!
- Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers produce waxes with an extremely smooth high shine finish that won't stick to the mold. Smooth shiny waxes mean faster cleaning and less polishing of finished castings.
- Wax patterns release from the rubber easily without the use of messy powders or silicone sprays.
- Molds cut "like butter" yet resist tearing. Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers make complex molds that are stronger than any other silicone molding rubber on the market. Molds last and last!
- Castaldo silicone molding rubbers will not discolor silver models.
- High thermal conductivity means that waxes cool more quickly, increasing the number of wax patterns that can be made per hour.
- Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers make molds that are ideal for vacuum wax injectors because they seal between injections almost as if they have never been cut. A better vacuum is created for better flow and fill.
- Excellent return to shape or "memory".
Castaldo®, known throughout the jewelry industry for performance, dependability and value, manufactures mold rubber trusted the world over. Castaldo silicone mold rubber is self-releasing with a very low shrinkage rate.
Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers produce waxes with an extremely smooth high shine finish that won't stick to the mold. Smooth Skinny waxes means faster cleaning and less polishing of finished castings.
A superior quality medium hardness jewelry molding rubber with extreme tear and tensile strength for every application including spirals, cores, cut-outs & plugs as well as for general purpose use. Can be used with Econosil® on the outside for additional stiffness or on the inside for additional dimension stability.
All Castaldo silicone jewelry molding rubbers make superior quality molds that are though, strong, easy to pack, easy to cut and easy to use. Just spread the rubber and press it with your fingers like clay or putty!
Super High Strength
|Hardness||38 - 40|
|Vulcanization Temperature||165°C - 176°C (330°F - 350°F)|
|Uses||High Strength General Purpose|
|Shrinkage||Medium - 2.3%|
|Tensile Strength Before Break||8.3n/mm²
|Tear Strength Before Breaking||21.2n/mm²
|Elongation Before Breaking||667%|