Foredom Oil Syringe
|1 to 1||
Foredom motor and handpiece oil in hypodermic dispenser has 0.25 fluid ounces or 7.7ml of oil. Besides hand pieces and flex shaft motors, this oiler is great for all jewelry moving parts.
Info for Lubricating Motors...
Current Foredom motors (not the shaft and sheath but the motor itself) should never be lubricated. The following older models do require routine lubrication:
- Series CC, DD and MM sleeve bearing motors
- Series EE, GG, and MMG motors
- Series R and RB motors
Info for Lubricating Handpieces...
- Duplex spring handpieces (H.8D, H.10D, H.15D, H.18D, H.20D, H.52D, H.55D and H.56D) all require lubrications in the duplex spring component
- H.10 Quick Change handpiece requires lubrication after first 2-3 months of use
- H.15 Hammer handpiece requires periodic lubrication
- H.55A and H.56A Angle handpieces require periodic lubrication