Ransom & Randolph Plasticast PT Investment & Binder
- Brand: Ransom & Randolph®
- Style: Plasticast PT Investment® (with Binder)
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Country of origin: United States
|1 to 2||$308.75|
|3 and above||$293.75|
The Ransom & Randolph Plasticast PT investment & binder system was developed and is ideally suited for, the investing and burnout of commonly used plastic or wax/plastic pattern materials. The high expansion of these pattern materials requires an equally high expanding, extra high strength investment. The Plasticast PT investment & binder system provides jewelry casters with a mold material that meets those demands while maintaining mold surface and dimensional integrity for high-temperature metal casting. The Plasticast PT investment & binder system can also be used with standard wax patterns for high-temperature metal casting.
- • Eliminates the acid-based binder hazard associated with common two-part platinum investments.
- • Operators are not exposed to a hazardous liquid.
- • Storage for hazardous liquid is eliminated.
- • Shipping costs and special transportation requirements for hazardous liquid are eliminated.
- • Eliminates special investing flask preparation requirements.
- • Costs associated with absorbent liners are eliminated as they are not needed.
- • Time associated with complicated flask preparation is eliminated.
- • The Plasticast PT investment & binder are sold as a kit of 50 pounds investment and ½ gallon of liquid binder.
||50 lbs. (22.7 kg)|
|Size (Binder)||0.5 Gallons (1.9 L)|
|Diluted Binder/Powder Ratio||24:100|
|Working Time||Under 5 Minutes|
|Setting Time||6 - 11 Minutes|
|Slump||108mm - 127mm|
|Country of Origin||U.S.A|