Ransom & Randolph Ultra-Vest investment is a very popular non-ferrous investment designed for casting gold, silver, brass, and bronze, and other alloys, regarded as the most user-friendly and easy-to-use investment products on the market.
- Maximum oven temperature is 1400°F (760°C).
- Proven quality, consistent results for casting gold, silver, brass, and bronze.
- Suitable to be used with low-temperature alloys.
- Accepted by jewelry casters as being the most process forgiving product available for casting - saving casters time and money.
- Provides easy quench and easy cleanup, reducing your risk of losing valuable metal.
- Produces smoother surfaces than other investments, resulting in less finishing.
- Sold in 100 lb drums (24 per pallet)
*Larger quantity discount pricing is available; please ask us to quote you at [email protected]
Please Note: This product contains a blend of crystalline silica. Prolonged inhalation of this product may be harmful. IARC reports that there is sufficient evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of inhaled crystalline silica in the forms of quartz or cristobalite from occupational sources. Symptoms may not appear until permanent lung damage has occurred. Persons who use this product should have periodic physical examinations for silica exposure. Work areas should be periodically tested to determine the amount of airborne crystalline silica compared to OSHA and MSHA accepted standards. ALWAYS wear NIOSH-approved breathing protection for crystalline silica dust when working with the product or when possible exposure to product dust exists. Users must comply with all applicable health and safety regulations relating to the safe handling of crystalline silica. See MSDS for information. California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains crystalline silica, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.