Super Blue Automatic Furnace - 9" L x 8.5" W x 12" H
- Product: Super Blue Automatic Furnace
- Voltage: 110V or 220V
- Temperature Max: 2000°F
- Fire Chamber Opening: 9" L x 8.5" W x 12" H
- Flask Capacity: 4" x 4 8.5" Perforated Flasks
- Number of Flasks: 3 ea
- Amps: 19
- Watts: 2280
- Outside Dimensions: 20" L x 14" W x 22.5" H
- Weight: 81-lbs
- Country of origin: United States
Now 10% Off! (Discount Price Shown)
The Super Blue Automatic Electric Furnaces come with the Sentry Xpress digital controller mounted in the kiln base. The kiln includes a door safety switch that turns off the element when the door is opened. The controller automatically resumes firing when you close the door.
Features of the 3-key Controller are...
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold or Single Speed mode in °F or °C.
- Ramp-Hold mode can store 4 programs
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing, add a new hold time or change the target temperature without stopping the kiln to reprogram
- Hold (soak) the temperature in both Single Speed and Ramp-Hold
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay, or broken element
General Description of Manual & Automatic Furnaces...
Romanoff Super Blue manual & automatic furnaces are ideal for enameling silver clay, glass jewelry, ceramics, porcelain, and especially lost wax casting.
LED light shows whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
The thermocouples are protected with a high nickel stainless steel sheath for long life. A vent hole in the top, complete with a tapered vent plug, is designed specifically for lost wax casting.
The heating elements are exposed in dropped, recessed insulating firebrick grooves, therefore it is easy to replace. The 2-1/2" thick firebricks store plenty of heat for slow cooling through the glass annealing range. Unlatch and open the door with one hand. No extra stand is needed; the built-in base stays cool during operation.
They are loaded with attention to details, such as the costly nickel copper wire with high-temperature glass braided insulation. Wires are fastened to the elements with heat-dissipating connectors refined and proven for many years.
The Super Blue models can ship by UPS. Enjoy lower shipping costs and faster service. Specifically designed cartons and foam padding assure that the kiln will arrive safely.