Indutherm MC60V Mini Casting Machine
- Brand : Indutherm
- Model or style no. : MC60V
- Power : 3.5 kW / 230 V single phase 16 A, 50 or 60 Hz
- Temperature Max : 1300°C
- Casting Volume : 450g Au 18 ct & 300g Ag 935
- For Use of Flasks : ø 80/100 mm x 120 mm h
- Dimensions : 400 x 450 x 450 mm
- Weight : 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
|1 to 1||Request Pricing|
- • Precise thermocouple measurement for accurate temperature control of gold & silver
- • Very simple use, short training period, very good results even by operators with less experience in casting techniques
- • 3,5 kW generator enables quick melting periods
- • Thorough mixing of metal by induction generator (low frequency tuning)
- • Melting under vacuum & argon for reduced oxidation
- • Excellent mould filling because of inert gas / over-pressure, max. 2 bars
- • Low running costs because of inexpensive consumables and the use of flasks without flange
- • Now comes with famous "Vibration Technology" to insure complete and dense fills.
The MC60V has been developed with the user in mind for whom the MC16 is too small but a simple machine from the large VC series (e.g. the VC 400) is too big or requires too much manual operation. This small high-performance casting machine is ideal for smaller production quantities and can be used for jewelry alloys such as gold, silver, copper and bronze, as well as for alloys of brass and aluminum. Thanks to the vacuum and overpressure functions and the many automatic control features, the machine provides first class castings with little work – suitable for “beginners”.
For small series and single castings
An important issue is the fast casting of master models or of semi-finished material in any desired shape: the MC60V makes you autonomous from big casting departments. Thanks to the small size of the machine and its equipment, it is an excellent solution for studios and goldsmith workshops with limited space.
- • Production of smaller quantities of jewelry in gold, silver and other special jewelry alloys
- • Technically small series casting in aluminum, copper and other metals
- • User does not require technical experience of casting